Monday, March 26, 2012

Howdy Yalls!

Howdy Yall! I've run into a little bit of a downtime so to fill the void I've decided to start a blog where I'll be giving albums I love a big ole sloppy fellatio, give my opinion on shows, movies, games, and how to solve world hunger. I'll also post whatever I damn well feel like and you WILL like it! Oh and if you would like to have something of yours reviewed send me a email to kentuckyfriedmetal@hotmail.com.*

So here is a little bit of insight on your not so friendly neighborhood hill-billy. I play guitar and do vocals in Executioner. I enjoy a good book and collect comic books and vinyl, I like long walks on the beach, and am a God. Deal with it. Oh and I also love Metal. I do not however, shit in a shack and I do wear shoes. What can I say, I'm one of those high class hill-billies.

Look for my first review coming up in a few days....maybe. Until then, keep it heavy, keep it violent, and keep it greasy like Gary Busey.

*If your album sucks, I'll be nice and not review it. So friends, beware.

Check out my band on facebook also! Executioner

No comments:

Post a Comment